High Energy Steel Rocker Arms: Olds; Pedestal, 1.6 Ratio
These COMP Cams® High Energy™ Steel Rocker Arms with a pedestal mount and 1.6 ratio are designed for 1967-79 Oldsmobile 260-455 applications. Engineered to help eliminate the noise and slop associated with older worn and high mileage stock rocker arms, High Energy™ Rockers feature a long slot for higher than stock lift camshafts, these rocker arms are an excellent replacement choice for engine rebuilds using either stock or High Energy Camshafts™.
- Excellent replacement rocker arms for engine rebuilds with a stock or High Energy Camshaft™
- Helps to eliminate noise and slop associated with worn or high mileage stock rocker arms
- Includes adjusting nuts and pivot balls where required
- Features a long slot for higher than stock life camshafts
- Nitrided rocker arms designed for higher spring pressures and hardened pushrods
- Nitriding increases hardness, improving durability and longevity